Thursday, September 29, 2016

December 27, 2017 Moving on...the Lord's work continues




     


                                










Hi mom! (Answering my question about back and forth emailing) No I haven't heard it's against the rules. It doesn't say that anywhere, I could ask but the answer would be "do what you think the Spirit wants you to do." For me, I don't see any problem because the reason it's against the rules for them (meaning our mission here in Louisville Kentucky mission) is probably the mission president doesn't want them to get unfocused on the work, and I don't have too much of a problem with being distracted because go go go and I don't have any separation issues:) So don't worry it's allowed if we email back and forth, if it wasn't I would tell you because really I can't afford to be disobedient in the slightest yanno what I mean-- not worth it!


So this week was fun because we broke 50 lessons! Which is crazy seeing we only worked 4 1/2ish days due to Christmas and the day after Christmas our Christmas party and baptism! But other than that it was a pretty average week! It was fun talking to you guys and Christmas was fun too!!!!
I sent a big email about whatever else in the week to dad, but I told him my request for a waterproof backpack so my stuff doesn't get soaked in my bag when it pours. And boy did it pour yesterday, all day. I was actually freezing cold for the first time in a long time it was an interesting experience. And I was looking and 2-3 more pants and white shirts would be awesome as well and another belt! No hurry but at some point it'd be nice:)


One cool thing the Kiribati elder who is working with us right now is actually serving in New Mexico.. THE SAME MISSION AS JUSTIN MOORE. I KNOW!!! It's actually way cool I just emailed him about it so we will see if it pans out to be the same or what but it's fun!


Well I’ma going to bounce.  love yall I find out transfers on Wednesday so that's fun.  I'll letcha know peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment