Thursday, April 21, 2016

November 22,2015 Thanksgiving

I’m so pumped for tomorrow because our YSA is throwing us a karaoke (goodbye party) which was super convenient because we were already planning on throwing ourselves a goodbye party where we invited all our investigators to the chapel and watch the Joseph Smith Movie!! It's going to be awesome though because now they can socialize all our investigators and they will bring lots of food:)


I


















You can't see anything in this but you can hear Cody's laugh...kinda.
The first laugh sounds like him ....the second one is just weird.






























                                                              I can't believe it is Thanksgiving!! 

Also, I read one or two of the letters (from his home ward Young Women)  in those envelopes!!! SO awesome that was like the coolest gift ever. I’m so excited when I can read them all!!!!! I’m thankful for my family. You guys will have to eat lots and lots of real food for me. There is no healthy food here. Just processed canned meat. It’s called corn beef and I would relate it to dog food, but we eat it with crackers anyways. Also, I've been breaking out a ton because I sweat so much. Is there something I can get for it? I don't know if it can be stopped since I sweat constantly but what do you think!














I’m so excited for Christmas.  I can skype with you all!! One thing I realized... so there is like max 60 Elders in Kiribati and over a 3rd of those Elders are in my intake or in The intake after us (Elder Johnson) So the odds of working with experienced Elders for much longer is slim:/ but it'll be good. Preach My Gospel, if you follow that exactly,  I'll get all the tips I need anyways.
Well I’m bouncin out!!! I love you all so much and you must all have a very Merry Thanksgiving for me. I hope you all continue to be awesome and everything.   I’m doing just fine over here.  Really lovin life.  ok gotta go see you guys:)



No comments:

Post a Comment