Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Quick email answering questions and new blog address December 6, 2015

Sorry about Peter. I sent him a couple of messages I thought but my time ended and then when I tried to get back on I couldn't!!!!!!!! But I can't plant vegetables, hammock please, up to you.  On Tarawa there are chapels but on outies you meet at members houses.  I don't need soap, I have SOOO MUCH soap hahahahah crocs are yes and no. I have these sick Kiribati flip flops I got they are so comfy and allowed don't worry so I don't have a particular need for crocs but hey! I don't care what you put in the blog really! I like Elder Kennedy in Kiribati! I dont really want "Kid Cody" in the name though just cause idk i feel like i'd be weird if its ok! That's so cool Noah is out and on it!!!!!! Noah sure did love his dog... (Noah just left for the Mission Training Center in Brazil)

Yeah- anytime I get a cut I triple antibiotic a ton and put a bandage on it.  I take care of myself don't worry!!! My foot got infected one time it was super tiny though not a big deal at all.  Don't worry about it I promise I’m healthy and I won't lose my feet!

*******************
Ok!  So if you are here you know where to find the blog.  The new address is elderkennedyinkiribati.blogspot.com

I changed it now because 1)I am getting oh so smart on this blog. 2) other people looking for missionary blogs can find it 3) I just reread this email and decided to honor Cody’s wishes.  I hope I don’t lose any faithful followers.  But I guess I won’t know will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment