Thursday, February 11, 2016

Aug. 14 again

Anyways basically it's all insane and super hype. The language is literally so beautiful to my ears mhmmmm. I will  share with you a few things that hit me like a ton of bricks this week! First, this is literally Christ's church, and in reality I'm not teaching The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter -day Saints gospel, but it is really and truly Jesus Christ's gospel. It is not led by men , rather at its head is Christ. Also I am kinda starting to get super hype that I hold the priesthood. Like I've been hearing a lot of stories about the true power of it and it is seriously blowing my mind. The last thing that I'll say for now is that really, I am not going to convert anyone, it is the Spirit that converts. Like I've sat in on lessons with the spirit and It's so powerful. Like I'm so lucky to go to Kiribati because people feel with their hearts what they think is right or wrong, which allows them to be more receptive to what the Spirit is trying to teach them. I have seriously felt the spirit so much this past week it's amazing. I've come to the understanding that my role for the next two years is to be nothing more than an instrument for God. And that through me I'm reaching out to people to guide them to come back to him. I understand the purpose of life so much more too. The glory of God is eternal and this life is only a part of that glory. WE are here to find joy and happiness in this beautiful world he created for us. And the best way for us to have that pure undaunted joy and happiness is through us loving God.  I can't express my gratitude for my opportunity to be here. As I learn more and more I strive to be truly converted unto Christ, and I have faith that that attitude will bring me eternal happiness. I LOVE THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST SO MUCH GAHHH like I'm not even out on the islands and I cannot wait to share this beautiful message that God loves his children and the pure gospel of Christ has been restored to the Earth. I'm learning so much and I love it all. I think I'll go to BYU I love dry heat and the mountains always in view. I was softcore thinking about maybe staying home for a semester when I  get home and work and hang out with the fam idk though what do you think. I do think that i am changing for the better already and I like it.  ok I really have to go unfortunatly bc there is work to do! I love and miss you all so much. I know that The work I am doing is of God and I love sharing that message. OK gotta run send me food please 

No comments:

Post a Comment