Thursday, February 11, 2016

August 14, 2015

 I finished the Book of Mormon again and I know it's true. It's crazy how deep yet simple the wisdom it has is, insomuch that I know it cannot be anything other than a book of God. I cannot express the joy thinking about the knowledge the gospel brings. Like I was thinking about how awesome it is God gave us this beautiful planet AND our freedom. Freedom is so dope fr like idk if you read the B of M or anything but the part where Mosiah is rousing up the people to fight for their families and freedom and God gets me so hype. Like I'm so blessed to think that in a way I am doing the same thing , Fighting for my God. And the fact that i get to be a messenger to give the ppl of kiribati the comfort the gospel can bring into their lives. When we truey let God into our lives and align our will to his. Dude i had deep wisdom the other day ill drop on you bc i think you're interested! so like if you think about it the fact the we have our agency is basically the greatest gift God gave us to choose who we want to be and the fact we have to choose whether we follow him or not is deep. So if the greatest gift God gave to us, isn't the greatest gift we can give back to him our agency? I think of my life and good and bad decisions I've made. And i decided life is just better when we follow the example of Christ and give our will to God! 

 Im super glad to hear about kipp and his sacks in football!!! how are all the sports coming for them i want to hear about it!! 

also idk if i will follow through or not but I'm taking a selfie everyday and then when i get home in two years It'll be life a ultimate slideshow of how my face changes you know what I mean!!! Also more good/wild news!!! So because Kiribati people are super supersticious and spiritual, they have more encounters with spirits.. sometimes bad ones. so that'll be super awesome and super super super scary to encounter. It would be crazy huh. The more I hear about the culture the more I can't wait to be there! We sang this one song in Tongan as a zone the other night and it was insane powerful. Tongan is the most powerful language on the planet I promise. Like Tongans are just a powerful people. The song was soooooo sick though no joke. hmmmmm what else have I even done lately. Please send me bens email treys email and justins email and noahs when he leaves. OH SO THINGS I NEED OK IMPORTANT I REMEMBERED. So first I need a new watch. The one I have I love a ton because its simple and has a leather strap. I'm definitely a leather strap guy. The problem is that it just ticks super loud so when it's quiet I can always hear it ticking. Also please send me a casual lava lava I can wear around at night because they are awesome. Just one probably because I'll probably get a ton on the island... people weave stuff all the time there like one of my teachers has a woven scripture case so I'm sure to become an expert weaver for sure. ok also I need food probably. and uhhhhh OH YEAH I NEED HAIR CUTTING SUPPLIES!! I want to cut my own hair for the next two years for sure so I'll need some supplies please. battery operated of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment