Thursday, February 11, 2016

One more from August 14, 2015

HEY MOMMA WHATS UP HOWS IT GOING!!! OK i have a lot to say so im just gunna say it as i think of it before i forget!! So The McHardys relative is super in my district we are real good friends he is super cool!! he is the blonde one. BUT YEAH THIS WEEK HAS BEEN GREAT!   









 PS THIS IS IMPORTANT I AM GOING TO KIRIBATI NOT THE MARSHALL ISLANDS.

 There is a huge distinction like Kiribati is a totally different country and culture. so if people ask where i am its kiribati. ISLAND ZONE RULES HARDCORE LIKE NOT A LIE BEST ZONE IN THE MTC. So we have fiji Kiribati Tonga Samoa Marshallese and maybe one or two more but like everyone in our zone is super just friendly and easy going and we have  a ton of fun and everyone is SUPER spiritual like my district is so sick the guys are like my second brothers no joke. No where near as good as the first brothers for sure but I like them. 

Kiribati is currently at war with the Tongans (THIS IS DURING OUT 30 MINUTES BEFORE BED WHERE WE ARE ALLOWED TO JUST HANG SO DON'T WORRY MOM IT'S LEGAL HAHHAHA). hahahahhahaha last night Darm (A kiribati) sprayed a tongan and declared the war, and the tongans attacked. They came charging out of their rooms fully geared up in tribal attire like headbands and shirtless and lava lavas and everything and they went and attacked Darm and my other friend Dimsdel (he was pretending to be blind the whole night) yelled "fight for kiribati while he stood in the corner pretending to be blind. Whether we will retaliate or not is to be told but it was super funny and fun. 















Spiritual wise tons has happened.BUT FIRST BIG NEWS I AM OFFICIALLY A MAN. ON AUG 13 2015 AT APPROX 5:52 I WEIGHED EXACTLY 165.00 LBS. WHOOOOO MANHOOD IS SWEET. 

Its crazy though some of my friends have gained like 10-12 lbs.... crazy. Also thank you for the donuts from Buddy they were delicious!! So anyways spiritually wise we always have super great district meetings and we had the President of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles come and talk to us!!! it was super awesome it was a like a week ago so I cant remember too much what was said but it was super good! Also personal study is really nice i finished the B of M and starting it again. They talk a ton about exact obedience like.. a ton. It really keeps us in line though and we utilize every minute we have. The language is coming along I feel like I can understand a lot of what my teacher says already. we have to teach our first lesson without notes tonight so that'll be fun. Overall its just a great experience. I got thinking how beautiful the world is and all the opportunites there are to live and grow and find happiness. I love the Utah mountains they are awesome. The world is a manifestation of Gods love for us in itself. I know that this gospel is true and I can feel myself being more converted to Christ. Conversion is different than beliving because when you are converted your actions and desires change to that which is in line with what God wants for us. Anyways Life is good!!! I eat soooo much food its real nice. OK SO THINGS i NEED!!! About the go pro almost everyones camera including mine records things anyways so the only difference is the go pro is super quality yanno. I seriously cant wait to live the island life I seriously think like dang its gunna be awesome!!!! Island people are thebomb.com there are some Kiribati missionaries at the MTC who are SUPER awesome. Like super just fun and happy and really just im excited. I have the ULTIMATE MISSION CALL EVER HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY!! Ok gotta go change the laundry I love and miss you all very much. you guys are seriosuly the best family ever!!!! OK GOOTA GO ILL WRITE A LIL MORE AFTER LAUNDRY PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment