Thursday, February 18, 2016

September 4, 2015 : Last week in the MTC

I’M EXCITED TO CALL U GUYS ON THE 7/8!!! That’s when we are leaving!!1 WE are getting our flight plans later today. RM said that his group stayed overnight in a super ritzy hotel in fiji!


ps Marshallese is civilized in comparison.   in kiribati not marshalls. Kiribati completely different country
I  am going to travel everywhere when i get back! The world is too amazing and has too much to offer for me not to experience it!!!


Two years is definitely going to just fly by!!!! I blink and I’m back here talking to you!!! Crazy!!!
That would be epic! I’m so glad to be on a mission though. It will really set the tempo for the rest of my life, a tempo of joy and righteousness for sure!
I think I always really took the gospel for granted for sure in my life because we always had it. Once I developed my own testimony life just got better. I love the purpose of life and it’s amazing to think how short of a time we honestly even have on earth to live!
Believe me I’m going to be obedient!!! I want to experience miracles. I am developing my faith so I can.

                                         Me and my awesome companion...Elder Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment